Full Stack Developer
RAVN (an iManage LLC company) is currently in an expansion phase and is seeking developers who are a looking for an opportunity to build and expand their skill-set in a dynamic business environment. We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and already profitable software company in its exciting early stages of expansion.
It is required that the candidate possess good communication skills with a background as a full stack developer encompassing experience with Java (or Scala), MVC frameworks and modern frontend software stacks. It is important that the candidate has a willingness to learn and a passion for full stack software development. Confidence in your abilities as a developer, a willingness to take a lead on projects over time and a keenness to share your knowledge are key features of this role.
Our offices are in the 'Silicon Roundabout' area in Shoreditch, central East London, close to Old Street Tube Station.
This position requires working as a key member of the RAVN development team. Specific responsibilities include:
* Learning about RAVN’s products, the technology within them and taking a lead on bug fixing and development of new features
* Working with the RAVN development team to coordinate and prioritise work
* Working with product managers to spec out new features
* Adhering to good development practises and promoting these within the company
* A passion to learn and improve within the company, work as part of a team and share knowledge with colleagues
* Keeping abreast of state of the art software developments
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
For this position, we are considering candidates who have some experience in a development
environment. We are also willing to consider exceptional graduates who can show that they have a high level of confidence working in a Java/Scala environment and can pick up new concepts quickly.
Experience with the following is essential:
* Java/Scala, Design Patterns, Test-driven development
* Model-view-controller (MVC) frameworks (eg, Play Framework)
* Designing, implementing and interacting with REST APIs
* Development tools such as Git and Maven/SBT
* Frontend tecnologies such as React or Angular, ES6
Personal skills and abilities required include:
● High Energy Level
● Willingness to learn and self-improve
● Being a team player and helping to share knowledge within the company
Salary & Benefits We offer a highly attractive package that includes a salary that reflects the high caliber of the people that we employ.